Public speaker, trainer and expert
Sharing knowledge on finance, business start-up, personal development and work-life balance
As an extrovert with a lot to say for myself, speaking in front of an audience comes naturally to me. Of course I get nervous, like anyone else, but I’ve developed my own personal tricks to work through it and allow my natural confidence to come to the fore.
I’ve been invited to share my experience and expertise in a wide range of public speaking engagements. Here are just a few examples of the topics I’ve been hired to speak about:
- Positive thinking and business (Barclays Bank)
- Work-life balance (City Business Library)
- Family and business (Hackney College)
- Getting into the buy-to-let market (Cartel Group holdings plc)
- Starting a business with no money (The Women’s Business Centre)
- Being your authentic self (Rich Visions)
- How to be a better leader (Centre of Excellence for Women’s Entrepreneurship)
- Personal development plans for employment (NatWest Bank)
I’ve also been interviewed on the radio and have been invited to speak at several schools on the topic ‘Positive behaviour brings rewards’.
In addition I’m an experienced trainer, qualified to teach in the lifelong learning sector. Through SG Business Consultancy, I provide courses on a wide range of topics aimed at helping women progress their careers.
If you would like me to give a talk, seminar or interview on any topic related to my areas of expertise, please contact me.